Vinyl Fencing in Wilmington, NC
Get The Look of Classic Wooden Fencing, Without The Cost
For those who love a historic, vintage style, nothing beats a classic wooden fence. Unfortunately, wooden fences tend to be expensive, and typically require a lot of upkeep. A vinyl fence is a great way to get the look and texture of genuine wood grain, without the high cost and need for ongoing fence maintenance.
If you’re looking for a vinyl fencing installation in Wilmington, Topsail, Oak Island, Leland, Boiling Spring Lakes, Southport, Holden Beach, Ocean Isle, or somewhere nearby, contact our vinyl fence contractors today for a free estimate.
Advantages of a Vinyl Fence
A wooden fence will typically undergo the same issues a wooden piece of furniture would if it were exposed to the weather for 365 days a year. Wooden fences can mold, warp, rot, or sustain insect damage over time, and can easily be damaged by cars, animals, and children. A vinyl fence, on the other hand, has the following benefits:
- Strength – Vinyl is about five times stronger than wood. Its flexibility also makes it much more resilient to wind, rain, and snow.
- Easy maintenance – Vinyl fences require little to no maintenance. All you need is some soap and water to keep them clean and bright.
- Affordability – Vinyl fences are usually much cheaper than wooden or metal fences. In addition, you will usually save a lot on fence maintenance over the years.
- Environmentally friendly – At first glance, wooden fences might seem like the greenest option, but they are usually treated with hazardous chemicals, which leach into the surrounding soil and streams. Vinyl is actually much better for your backyard ecosystem.
- Aesthetically pleasing – Vinyl can be easily molded into different shapes and textures. Some brands even use real wood pieces to create their vinyl molds, making them very realistic.
Low maintenance. More affordable. Great looking. What’s not to like about our custom vinyl fence installation. Contact Cape Fear Fence today for your free project estimate!